Saturday, May 5, 2007

I AM HERE!!!!!

Aidan Christian Crane is finally here! I blessed the world with my birth on May 1, 2007 at 10:35 AM at Olathe Medical Center. (Don't worry I don't have any weird appendages, the nurse's arm got in the way of the picture above!)

This place isn't so bad after all! I weighed 8 pounds even and I am 20 and 1/2 inches long.

The nurses and doctor say that I look a lot like my daddy. However, I think my big feet and hands and lips are like my mommy's. I also have wavy, brown hair like my mommy.

This is a picture of me and my doctor. Dr. Herrick helped bring me into this world, safe and sound!

2 comments:

RioFam said...

Welcome to the world Aidan! I can't wait to meet you.
Dominic

Janele! said...

Aidan Christian,

You are finally here! We've been waiting patiently for your arrival! You are a beautiful and handsome boy. Your mommy and I have been talking a lot about you!! I will be always praying for a healthy life full of love and joy!! I can't wait to see you! I love you very much!!

Love,
"Auntie" Janele