Wednesday, December 12, 2007

A Little Story about my Best Friend

Contrary to popular belief, my best friend is not my puppy as my shirt says below. First of all, I don't even have a puppy (my mommy and daddy won't let me have one, they say puppies are stinky). However, my best friend is Albert the Chicken. I love Albert the Chicken!

One really cool lady, named Sheena, gave it to me! I think she gave it to my mommy before I was born, just so I could see how cool she is and that way I would want to come and meet the world when she was in Kansas; so she could be the very FIRST person (besides my Mommy and Daddy) to see me!


Anyways, I love Albert the Chicken. We have a great time together and he even lets me chew on his beak, what a friend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Silly parents! Aidan, let me tell you...puppies might be a bit stinky (mostly just their breath), but they are really fun creatures.

Just come over to your aunt-Sylvie's house, and I will show you!

You are gorgeous!

truly,
Sylvia C.