Saturday, October 25, 2008

Saige Marie Stallbaumer

I am officially a big cousin now!!! We are pleased to introduce you to...Saige Marie Stallbaumer born on October 22, 2008. She was so excited to meet us, she decided to greet this world 2 1/2 weeks early!

She definitely knows how to use her vocal chords already. And she sneezes and grunts. But that little Saige sure is cute!!!!

The proud new Mommmy and Daddy! But they are still my Nae Nae and Uncle Tim!



Baby Saige (Ahhhhhhh) and Nae Nae



Ohh and mark this one down for the records my Daddy bought Saige her first article of PINK clothing with a PINK blanket!!

Aunt Shayla, Aunt Nae Nae, and Mommy!!

Don't worry there will be plenty of pictures to come of Baby Saige and Me (Mommy, wouldn't let me get to close since I have a cold right now.)




No comments: