Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A few lessons on style.....

A hat is quite possibly the easiest, most versatile piece to add to any outfit.

The explanation for this outfit is a bit difficult.... You have to understand where my mother grew up, in Wildcat country, and then she left it for the land of the JAYHAWKS!

I like to call this ensemble, "The collision."

You can never go wrong with a good pair of cowboy boots (even if they do have mud covers on them!)

I know, I know, it looks a little uncomfortable and itchy. But you just need to see it all together!


See it's beautiful!!! And this is the lady we can thank for some of my style inspirations!

If all else fails, why not just go for the....ohhh, I am so tired look...just throw a teddy on your head and sport those PJs (don't forget to pout that lip!)

No comments: