Monday, August 10, 2009

SOOO BIG and Summer FUN


Summer if flying by and I am growing up!!! This is my favorite shirt(we don't understand why!!!)


One of my favorite activities- riding my bike!!! My hobby is cruising around the neighborhood on one of my bikes and visiting the neighbors!!!
YEAH!!!!! For the POOL and WATER!!!! I am pretty sure Saige-Y loves it when I splash us!

Playing in the water with my girl (and neighbor), Jada! From the pictures, you would think I like to pick on girls. But that is not true!!!

I love my SAIGE!!!! (She is having fun with me, even though the picture may not convey that.)




2 comments:

RioFam said...

Can't believe how big you are getting! We miss you!!

Unknown said...

Aidan looks SO big on that bike! I can hardly believe my eyes!


Great seeing you both at the pool yesterday!

Sylvia